Tuesday 3 April 2012

his new shoes ...

What an exciting journey it is being a mum ..... watching my baby turn into a little boy, brings so much joy to my heart. I'd always thought about having a girl ..... doing her hair, playing with dolls, SHOPPING ..... but not much of having a boy ..... what I was missing out on!! 

Those things might happen one day, but for now, I'm all about playing with trucks, kicking the ball, getting dirty ..... and I'm loving it!



His new shoes ..... my boy ..... love

3 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys!!! I too am absolutely LOVING being mummy to a boy, never could imagine it, I think cos I'm such a girly girl, I could only ever imagine doing girly things...... I love the way our boys can be so boyish... playing cars, getting dirty, yelling, grunting, destroying.... and then there's the flipside, those gentle kisses and snuggly cuddles. One thing is for certain, we are very lucky, blessed mumma's! XXX Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha!! It didn't sound like you were loving getting dirty on the day at the park!!! Haha!! But yes, boys are a completely different sort of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. figure of speech Nat :P love my boy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...