Friday 20 April 2012

a thousand words ...

The old saying 'pictures can say a thousand words' for me is so true. I love taking photos, looking at photos and to be honest .... I love being in them (maybe not so much these days ..... plus I have a much cuter subject now).

A photo captures emotions ... travels ... milestones ... memories. It allows family, friends and even strangers, to come together and share that one special moment with you. A photo can bring on laughter, tears, joy and so much more, as a forgotten time is brought to life.

Through 'A Lanterns Light' I shared that I want to create memories for myself and my family. A large part for me, will be through photos. So ..... in a thought to share a bit more about who I am ... instead of writing 'a thousand words' to tell the tale, I thought I'd share this video with you. My beautiful friend (her blog Saffron Threads) made this video for me for my twenty-first birthday. She did an amazing job, and it is something that I'll always treasure.

Five Years have passed now .... I've got married .... finished uni .... got a job teaching .... bought a house ..... had my beautiful baby boy .... made new friends .... however, it's the moments before this I would like to share, my family ... friends ... adventures ... the people who have shaped me and continue to shape me into the person who I am today.

me ... 21 years

Note .... the boy in the video .... I married him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...